A lovely evening and so we popped along to the Beer Festival for beer and dinner. Started of with Hog Roast rolls with apple sauce, then Michael had a curry plate and I had fish and chips (bit of a greedy night).
Met up with Susan, Colin, Helen, Ian, Claire, Graeme, Andrew and Dave, which was lovely.
- Whitewater (Newry, Co. Down) Mayflower
- Oulton (Oulton Board, East Anglia) Sunrise
- Organic (Helston, Cornwall) Hazlenphron Gold
- Breconshire (Brecon) Red Dragon
- Old Stables (Sir William Peel,Sandy, Bedfordshire) Palomino Pale Ale
- Rockingham (Blatherwycke, Northants) Golden Dragon
The festival site on Jesus Green was really busy when we left at 9.15. It was great to see it packed. I had intended to volunteer behind the bar tonight but I left work too late really!