Went up to Manchester with Harp today and we got back to Cambridge just before 5. So Michael and I were able to get to the beer festival nice and early. We met up with quite a few people tonight: Dave Bardwell, Graeme Robertson, Marcus and Richard. It was a lovely bright evening and not as cold as monday: some more time to relax.
- Cambridge Moonshine, CB1 Best Bitter, 4.2%, which was a bit nutty and a bit hazy in flavour.
- Concrete Cow, Cock n Bull Story, 4.1% from Milton Keynes. It was ok,
- Cropton, Endeavour Ale, 3.6%, which was fruity and refreshing
- North Curry Brewery, Red Heron, 4.3% — I was really keen for a red beer, this was good but not red!
- Reinart Tripel, 9%, from Belgium
- A few other beers that I can’t remember!
More nice cheese and pork pies, and this time an intense chilli sausage to blow our heads off. Excellent.